2019 Annual General Meeting
Saturday, October 26, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m., Garden Room, Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre
2019 AGM agenda
2018 AGM minutes
Recruiting for Board members
The following positions are opening up for your Board of Directors this Fall:
- Secretary – attend a minimum of 2 in-person meetings a year, and can take on additional tasks based on interest and availability (spring clean-up, street party, RioCan development, LRT consultations, etc.). As the Secretary, they are required to take minutes at all meetings, including the AGM. That is the extent of their role currently.
- Treasurer – responsible for managing the budget, cutting cheques, managing petty cash, reconciling monthly bank statements and preparing an annual financial statement to be presented at the AGM.
These positions are for a 2-year term. If you are interested in playing an active role in your community as a Board member, or if you have any questions about the roles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the position of interest.
The Board elections will take place at our upcoming Annual General Meeting.
Contact the Board
You can contact us by email at: email@example.com.
These are the officers of the Lincoln Heights-Parkway Community Association as confirmed at the October 2016 annual general meeting:
- Annie Boucher: President
- JR Fortin: Vice President
- Julia Goodman: Past-president
- Tara Garcia: Secretary
- Julie Matthews: Treasurer
- Jennifer Baldwin: Director
- Kelly Folz: Membership Coordinator
- Maria Rogers: Director
- Julie Buick: Director
The following appointed positions may also be created. Please contact Annie Boucher if you are interested in taking on one of these:
- Social Chair
- Outreach Chair
- Communications Lead